Monday, August 1, 2011

So, There You Are August

August?  Already?


Yep.  August is here.  I just learned, however that August is Write Fifteen Minutes A Day month.  (Thank you, Laurie Halse Anderson)  Sounds like just the challenge I need!

Work is slowing up slightly, we are getting there with the moving/sorting/packing/unpacking thing, and it is almost time for school to start back up again.  Time is slipping away, and I have lots of excuses for not writing.  But I think even I can (and shall) write for fifteen minutes a day.  Maybe even more some days.


I'm reading X-Isle, by Steve Augarde.  You may recognize his name from previous posts here, and here.  I'm a fan, and this book, though different, is quite interesting.  I'm enjoying it.  (Though am reading it on iPhone, and would rather be reading actual book, but that is neither here nor there.)
Ok, that's all for today.  Happy August!

1 comment:

  1. Have finished the book and is very exciting! I was seriously nervous for a while about what would happen, and thought about it when not reading. Love when that happens! : ) Mr. Augarde, you have given us another great story!

    ReplyDelete